Making Money ONLINE on Youtube, Facebook and Other Social Media
How to Make Money ONLINE
YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram stars are the self-made celebrities of today. People who have earned an audience and made by creating content geared toward teaching, entertaining, reviewing, and being awesome on the internet.
This course gives you an intriguing and engaging tools, methods and insight into making money from youtube and other social media activities.
- How to clear the rights to use and monetize video and audio content on YouTube.
- Stimulating revenue increase and models using Advertainment, Salestainment, Brandtainment and Marketainment
- What types of videos / products / services can you monetize
- Understanding how much you earn from YouTube as a Nigerian in comparisons to USA, UK, Malaysia, India, South Africa and UAE.
- How to monetize audio and/or visuals created by someone else as partner.
- How to make money from
- Performance + mechanical
- License Sales + Synchronization
- TV Shows and Endorsements
- Award nominations
- Digital retailer store network with music, videos, artworks, fashion and clothing and artifacts
- Creative engagement tools to increase the demand for your content.
- License placements into Films, Tv, Commercials and Cable
- Learn how to use products, services, music, videos, selfies, fashion clothings, artifacts, modelling and blogging to make money online
- To discuss revenue generation online innovative ideas and leverage on tax.
- To learn how to start driving real revenue from social fanbase
- Turn Social Media Traffic into Sales and Sponsorships
- To attain superior sales prospecting in order to increase revenues
- To understand how to drive greater content publishing performance
- Learn how to create Brands with social media engagement
- Learn simplified and secured methods using Media and Entertainment Brands to make money.
a. Entrepreneurs, Business Organizations, Government agencies, Unemployed graduates, SMEs, Artists, Content Producers and Marketers, Artistes, ICT , bloggers, fashion designers, Artwork makers, mosaic artists, music , movie, video producers, sales and marketing executives, Fashion Designers, Art work designers, events managers, Sport, Media and Entertainment content creators and producers and those who are looking for work from home opportunities
e) Method of Instruction:
- Interactive sessions
- Case analysis
- Case scenarios
f) Duration: 2 days
g) Date: February 9th – 10th, 2018
h) Venue: Centre for Cyber Awareness and Development – CECAD
28B, Gbemisola Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
i) Course fee: ₦20,000